Tax is the dreaded word that no one, (apart from us) wants to talk about, but it is a key issue for any business or individual. Tax payments have a major impact on your cashflow so good tax planning is vital, so it make sense to talk to Colmer Winchester and avoid any unexpected surprises.
Regardless of your business structure, Colmer Winchester has extensive experience in all aspects of tax.
We will discuss all the different options available to you and your business and work through the pros and cons for choosing different tax routes.
It is essential to obtain taxation advice before you make any key business decisions, as you need to consider the consequences of the action and interaction of other taxes that this will cause.
Such decisions could include:
- Buying or selling a business.
- Taking on a new Partner or Director / Shareholder.
- Restructuring your business or your personal investments.
- Buying or selling your home or an additional property.
- Making contributions to a pension scheme.
- Incorporating your business or changing the current status.
- Safeguarding your assets and planning for your retirement.
- Inheritance tax planning.
With all of the above it is crucial to involve us as part of the decision making process to consider all applicable taxes and effects on future plans.
Please get in touch on 01235 364770 or via the form below for more information, or to arrange a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your requirements.